Strom Trooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Amazon cheapies preferred, anyone got experience with these?
Not much to go on in your question but a number of folks here have purchased aftermarket KLR-650 pegs that fit fine. Others have used take-offs from a Goldwing. Others have purchased rotating aftermarket pegs from a specialty manufacturer at the resultant prices. I recall seeing multiple message threads on the subject so take a look at what you want for folks advice. I can't imagine a 19 being much different than any other years. Of couirse I've been wrong before. :wink2:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Is it part numbers 43501-06G01 / 43502-06G01? I can't find a reference for the 2019. At any rate, I bought a set off of ebay for $10 shipped and they've been going strong for years. They're a little bit thinner than the stock pegs but I've come to appreciate that. And the rubber is harder and hasn't worn like the stock ones did.

My search term is:
(footrest, foot rest, footpeg, foot peg) Suzuki (V Strom 650, v-strom 650, vstrom 650)

And I usually sort by price+shipping ascending.

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
The ones I got may be from the DR650. just spikey metal that feels very secure under the boot soles. About $14.99.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a set of Amazon or Ebay cheapies on mine---teeth are a little aggressive so i smoothed them out with a Dremel--but otherwise-very well made -cost about $20 they are all over ebay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts