StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I live in Oakland, CA. I usually ride one day on the weekend for most of the day. I am looking for people or person to ride with. Sometimes I go all day, sometimes just a few hours.

Jeff

·
Registered
14,408 Posts
I'll be at Morro Bay State park on Sunday for an over nighter, We could ceremoniously pretend to exchange the cache that lurking on the snow bound east coast.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Oakland here too

my leisure rides are also wknds, preferably at a leisurely pace, sometimes a little faster

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm in Alameda. I usually work weekends...but sometimes I don't. Hit me up when you do a ride. I'm new to the area so I'm always looking to explore.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I'll be at Morro Bay State park on Sunday for an over nighter, We could ceremoniously pretend to exchange the cache that lurking on the snow bound east coast.
Anything is better than nothing.... :yesnod:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Not sure if you're interested, but I'm planning a trip with my brother and dad the end of July. Not saying you have to join the trip, but if you want to meet up and ride a bit with us, that would be cool.

I live in Southern Utah. My brother is in Northern Utah. We grew up in the bay area (antioch) and that is where our parents still live. The plan right now is for me to ride up north and meet my brother, then travel the wonderful :headbang: strip of 80 west that will take us clear across nevada. We'll meet up with dad and spend a couple days going down the coast. He'll return north and my brother and I will head back to utah from the south route through vegas. One big loop.

If you want to know more, let me know. Shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi guys,

I am in Fremont. I sometimes ride on Saturday afternoons. Occasionally I join a local ride group on Sunday mornings.

·
Registered
70 Posts
From Santa Rosa. I am planning a bike camping ride zig zagging over and back across the sierras down to Yosemite and back sometime in August. 3 , 4 - 7 days perhaps? It'd be cool to have some company. I'd come ride in the south bay if it wasn't such a trek to get there first. Perhaps a camp overnight test run at Pinnacles N.M. down by Salinas. Anyone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am an Oaklander as well. I ride everyday for my commute. I also ride on weekends for fun. Hit me up, my girl and I will join you for some coastal shenanigans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts