StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello inmates, whats up?

Me and wifey are hoping to get a V-bike this spring and ride it - like its stolen - to Alaska and back. July the 4 is the aprox date we wanna get out of dodge. We have 4 weeks, no time for BS and off-course we'll be broke, so it should be a good trip. We're planning to haul ass - superslabs be damned - to the first mountains we see, and then slow down.

As for the bike I plan to steal a V-deal somewhere, and not worry much about farkles, mods, this or that. Back in EU I had Mongolia-ready 650, but I only made it to Croatia when I got present job and had to move to good ole Gerzee. I heard Alaska has some nice vistas, plus the winters are warmer than here, so we gonna give it a go. I've been moving every single year, sometimes btw continents, and I travel like a bible salesman so I'm used to the life out of a bag. I like things simple and stupid - like me.

I'm a badass with a nasty temper and only rides longer than 10h puts me back in the good mood, but wifey is very hot so we should be a good company. Any others with similar brain damage want to join?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sHRNmObSuwE/TkEs3K-btLI/AAAAAAAAAUA/cg9QRqKu2vA/s1600/STORM+STROM2.jpg

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, what an overwhelming response. I must have hit a nerve no? Anyhow, I'm looking to get a V in good condition, so if you have any info - send it this way. (I know, I know this should go to Wanted section, I will post there as well, dont panic)
thank you all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts