StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looking for list of riders in Atlantic Canada

Hi Everyone

Has anyone put together a contact list for Atlantic Canada. I'd like to organize a gathering for us all to meet and ride together. Anyone interested in helping put something together send me a note. I'm thinking end of August.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Atlantic Canada

I might be in.
I am going to use up all my vacation time this summer.
Will be going to Nova Scotia 2 or 3 times.:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sackville, NB

Here I sit awaiting yet another winter storm - new seat on the way - New Garmin 2820 installed and waiting for a warm day to put the loobman on!! Count me in!!
Lloyd

·
Registered
180 Posts
me too

Live in Riverview with the big 03 v, yellow bugger....also plan doing the Cabot trail again.... did it last year with my wife, 3 days to do....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Salisbury NB

Let me know the plans,would be fun meeting other strommers in the area.

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey Charles and Derevus

Where do you guy's live in Salisbury? Sackville?...Maybe we can meet at a Tim's and talk about Spring, summer, anything but this Freakin winter.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in Moncton and would like to get together for some day trips and a trip to Cape Breton.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Found shell rotella t 5w40 synthetic

I have tried to find this oil for over a year . Had emailed shell canada 2 times, first response nil, second one i got the locations in NB and NS .made for diesel but works for bikes etc... shell even recommends this for m/c ....for the wet clutch , no friction modifiers.....other bike sites also state this....the price per litre in canada
5.67 liter, amsoil $13 liter .. 4 litre jug $25.63 tax incl,, problem is not sold in moncton ..

New Brunswick

Belledune - Michaud Petroleum Inc.
Contact - Stéphane Landry
2726, rue Main
E8G 2M9
(506)542-9014
(506)542-2280

Grand Falls - Michaud Petroleum Inc.
Contact - Hermel Michaud
429 Tobique Road
E3Z 3E8
(506)473-1197
(506)473-4082

Quispasmis - Arrow Fuel
Contact - Dwayne Willinston
211 Upper Golden Grove Road
E2S 2Y8
(506)849-6504
(506)849-6665

Saint-Isidore - Gabriel Haché Ltée.
Contact - Paul Haché
1995, boulevard Des Fondateurs
E8M 1E7
(506)358-2787
(506)358-2021

Nova Scotia

Berwick - Sawlor Fuels Ltd.
Conatct - Kim Rawding
445 Highway #360
B0P 1E0
(902)538-7793
(902)538-1285

Bridgewater - Sawlor Fuels Ltd.
Conact - Kim Rawding
Hebbville Road RR 5 B4V 2W4
(902)527-1975
(902)527-1974

Digby - Sawlor Fuels Ltd.
Contact - Kim Rawding
310 Highway 303
B0V 1A0 (902)245-2100
-

Elmsdale - Rowe Industries Inc.
Contact - Wally Rowe
735, Highway # 2
B0N 1M0
(902)883-1082

·
Registered
180 Posts
day trips

I have driven pretty much on a bike all of NS , except from Bridgewater to Yarmouth and in NB Acadian Peninsula to Dalhousie to Grand Falls , basically the Northern part, but all other areas I am very familiar with.. I drive around 20-30 ,000km a year .....50/50 with a passenger .. So any questions as to where and how long i can help...

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
Have you tried Caterpiller Dealers? I believe they carry it at all their dealers in Canada.

Their web site shows a cat dealer in Moncton:

ATLANTIC TRACTORS & EQUIPMENT
11 LYNDS AVE CALEDONIA INDUSTRIAL PARK
MONCTON NEW BRUNSWICK E1H 1X6
Canada

http://www.atlcat.ca/

..Tom

I have tried to find this oil for over a year . Had emailed shell canada 2 times, first response nil, second one i got the locations in NB and NS .made for diesel but works for bikes etc... shell even recommends this for m/c ....for the wet clutch , no friction modifiers.....other bike sites also state this....the price per litre in canada

·
Registered
180 Posts
I will give them a call

Thanks for the info, i will call them Sat., or early next week and post it if they have it and the prices...

·
Registered
180 Posts
anyone thinking about selling

if anyone is thinking about selling there vstrom 1000 i have a friend that is interested in buying....

·
Registered
180 Posts
NO, to Atlantic cat

Called today and they do not carry Shell rotella t 5w40 synthetic...go back to plan A.... the list provided by shell canada....

·
Administrator
13,746 Posts
That is too bad. I wonder if it was a Canada wide thing or only certain Provinces that carry it as I know that in Ontario it is true as well as someone in BC or Alberta mentioned it as well.

..Tom

Called today and they do not carry Shell rotella t 5w40 synthetic...go back to plan A.... the list provided by shell canada....

·
Registered
180 Posts
yes i tried crappy tire

they have the dino oil not synthetic...not a big deal as i drive by 2 shell dealers in NS on the way to my Fathers.....and have 2 months (i hope) before i do an oil change..and ride like the wind...

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey local guys/gals

are you interested in getting together for a coffee this weekend for a meet and greet...I am available after 7pm Sat and all day Sunday...talk about bikes ,trips and this f***ing weather.....post to arrange a time.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
coffee time meetup

How about the Tim Horton's in the Caledonia industrial Park, just off the trans Canada.....everyone post a Msg. if they are going to attend.....btw

1 - 20 of 155 Posts