StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked through picture forum but did not find anything. A lot of the other years had some tasteful decals, but not on the 2020. Not looking for purple flames :eek: or anything crazy. But I would like to add some bling. Something to make it mine. I really liked the 2017 XT metallic black with silver stripes. I actually thought of swapping out the tanks but realized that would be crazy expensive. Grey goes with a lot of other colors. Looking forward to your ideas.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
If I had the talent I'd start with a wall size vinyl peel and stick world map. About $90.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Go visit a car wrap store, they can create any design you desire and shrink wrap it onto your tank, and not very expensive!

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
I wanted something to put on my bike when I painted it tan. So I googled decals and found a picture of a horned Toad. E mailed or called, I forget, the company, talked to the nice lady and got my decals in the mail a few days later. Relatively cheap for one offs. You don't have to be creative, that's their job but they can be of assistance and help you make your dream design.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Mind sharing about your accessory bar bag? Brand, fit, do you find it practical, link to where you got it?
Mine was the prototype for the V2 with OEM crash bars made by blackibags:
May not be listed on his website but he has my template and made the CAD files from it that he used to make the bag.
I find them very useful since the V2 space under the seat is much smaller than the WEE. I have my heavy tools and the compressor ... etc in them. Have survived several dumps recently when we ventured into a small stream-bed that once was a double-track.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
My bike is/was white, to protect the paint I sprayed it flat khaki green with Plastidip paint and added a black jeep star to where my knees rub.

Reactions: notacop
1 - 12 of 12 Posts