StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to add a fork brace and would like to get a Richland Rick's brace. Can someone tell me how to order one?
Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I keep getting a delivery error message for the email address.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Richland Rick
Adventure Tech
509-521-7040

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
SV Racing sell the Superbrace.

I have one on my Wee, simple to fit and makes a big difference.

Blair will look after you.

SVRacingParts.com

·
Registered
759 Posts
While your getting the Fork Brace you might as well get his Mirror Extenders also. Save yourself the eventual time and hassle. Trust me, I know...

These two items are some of the best mods to my Wee. They are not fancy or flashy, like some of the mods out there, but if you were to remove them you would notice immediately.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Rick is awesome just email it to him to: [email protected]
He might be on a trip or not available for a while but eventually he will reply.
Happened the same to me when I was ordering the fork brace. He was away for a while then promptly sent the fork brace.

The fork brace is around $80 and it's super nice quality.
I put it on my DL650 for 3 days for testing, then took it off to feel the difference. Huuuuge difference. Much more stable at high speeds (I tested up to 110mph), cornering smoother, no wandering around, no wobble. I do a lot of lane splitting on my daily commute and I noticed that the steering is a little slower (I got used to very quickly) but in return the bike is very stable. I highly recommend it. It's exactly as others stated, you won't really notice this addition until you take it off and realize how unstable is the bike without it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts