StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some feedback on what mirrors some of you may have purchased to replace your OEM mirrors on your 650. I would like to get some longer armed ones so that I'm not seeing my shoulders or upper body. I would also like them to have a ample viewing area. Let me know what some of you have purchased, where you have bought them, part #?, cost, and how well you like them. I woould like to stick with black ones. I am 6' -2" tall and about 225 lbs.

From what I observe I need some with longer arms (reach) and that are higher than the OEM's?

Thanks !

S

·
0 Posts
RubberDown said:
I use Napoleon Blackout long stem mirrors. You can get find them at
www.holeshot.com
RubberDown: Those Napoleons look great. How do you like them? Are they an easy fit for the Strom and is it a universal, one size fits all, or do you have to order a specific model number? Thanks.

·
Registered
566 Posts
soboy said:
RubberDown: Those Napoleons look great. How do you like them? Are they an easy fit for the Strom and is it a universal, one size fits all, or do you have to order a specific model number? Thanks.
I like the Napoleons a lot. You want the long stem and yes they fit the V-Strom perfect. I even took the little rubber covers off the stock mirrors and put them on the Napoleons. I ruined the stock mirrors doing this so I shot from three-point range into the nearest trash can.......

SWOOSH!!!

T

·
0 Posts
i think the stock mirrors are great. ive ridden other bikes where the mirrors are useless above 30 mph and the stroms are great even into triple digits...i can see out of both of them too. if your blocking them your forearms must be like popeyes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts