StromTrooper banner

looking for a used 1000

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  568v8 
#1 ·
Hello,

im getting ready to switch over to a strom (from my vstar) and trying to find some used 1000 in the GTA, or at this point anywhere in Ontario.

anyone got leeds for me?

#2 ·
Hello,

im getting ready to switch over to a strom (from my vstar) and trying to find some used 1000 in the GTA, or at this point anywhere in Ontario.

anyone got leeds for me?
No leads but I'd suggest you just keep your eyes peeled and have your cash ready. Regular visits to autotrader.com and local dealerships. If the price is right, I'd sell you mine....I wouldn't mind a new one. ;)

#5 ·
Welcome to the group. A possible suggestion. When I was looking for bikes, I did find occasionally that some bikes I was interested in didn't always hit CycleTrader. I'd suggest maybe, since Vees and Wees aren't exactly the most common type out there, (and seem to go quickly when they do appear) maybe calling a dealier or two and having them keep an eye out for you and secondly.....1 Vee and a couple of Wees were on this site recently (within last year). wwww.northermotorsports.com . They are a used bike dealer, handling mechanical repairs, sales and sales on consignment apparently. I can't speak direclty about them although I know two people who have dealt with them and found them pretty good to deal with.

Safe ride

Bob

#10 ·
#12 ·
used 2007 V Strom 1000

I am in Vancouver. i am selling my 2007 Vstrom 1000. 8600 km. Stock and touring windshield, Leather seat by Rich's in seattle, gIVI TOP CASE WITH BACKREST, heated grips, centre stand. I am asking $8250 but reasonable offers considered. Could be shipped to Toronto I imagine.

#16 ·
mmmmmmm....Sargent seat....plusharific!!

I am really happy with it. Much more comfortable than the stock one. I had a 650 seat on my 1000 and the reach on the 650 seat was better but the seating position was worse. I found the 650 seat to be shaped like a hammock so you are locked into the same spot. The Sargent has a much broader, flatter seating area so you can move around. It also has a narrower front so its easy to get both feet on the ground if you slide forward at stops. I'd give it 2 thumbs up. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

#17 ·
used Vstrom

Listed for sale in a local Kingston newspaper 2006 Suzuki DL 1000, mint condition original 3674 km properly serviced, top case, and safety check. $7800 OBO 613 389-3434 evenings or 613 539-2907 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.