StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While reassembling my cowl after an air filters and plug change, I lost a specific part. I looked at the microfiche diagrams and don't see it.

It is the rubber piece that seems to be part of the side panels. It is the part towards the top (you can see/feel it from the top of the bike). It is a rubber hole that the top cowl piece slips through to secure it to the side piece.

I guess I should lube it next time before sliding the plastic knob on the top piece into it before mating the two to avoid it flying off to oblivion.

Hard to get a picture. I'll try though.

Sent from my droid.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
I know just what you mean. I went through the same thing. The part is also used to hold the instrument panel in place so Suzuki only shows it once. 09320-06016 is the part number and Suzuki calls it a cushion.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once again in your debt sir.

Thank you.

Sent from my droid.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Check out your local Lowes or HomeDepot. They might have a rubber grommet of the appropriate diameter. You can take the grommet from the other side to compare.

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
I've only purchased those a half a dozen times...... A short spritz of silicon spray for ease of fitment....

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ridiculous thing is that I have a garage with an epoxy Grey floor (previous owner god bless his soul)

And that little part flew off and I couldn't find the darn thing.

They have brains and don't want to be found I tell you.

Sent from my droid.

·
Registered
944 Posts
When Greywolf speaks(posts), I listen!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts