StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for a power commander, PCFC to be exact, from a Canadian supplier, but can't seem to find one. I'm trying to avoid the unknown costs of having it shipped over the border and the (albeit better than it was) bad exchange rate. Does nnyone know a Canadian retailer for the PCFC for the Vee2? The part number is: FC20046

I've contacted Canada's Motorcycle...they sell only the PCV. They tell me they don't carry the PCFC for the Strom and aren't able to order it.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Hi,
I happen to have a PC-V never opened, new in box for a 2012-2016 DL650. I also have an unopened K& N air filter. I had purchased both from Blair at SV Racing last year but decided my new exhaust ran perfect without the PC-V so I never installed. Blair does not take returns even un-opened.

I'm in upstate NY State. I have no idea what shipping to Canada might cost. But shoot me a PM and an offer.

Kevin

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
I happen to have a PC-V never opened, new in box for a 2012-2016 DL650. I also have an unopened K& N air filter. I had purchased both from Blair at SV Racing last year but decided my new exhaust ran perfect without the PC-V so I never installed. Blair does not take returns even un-opened.

I'm in upstate NY State. I have no idea what shipping to Canada might cost. But shoot me a PM and an offer.

Kevin
thanks Kevin, but I think these are bike specific, so unfortunately a PCV that works on a dl650 won't work on a dl1000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts