StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get my hands on a new wee very soon. Has anyone seen a 07 for sale in Ontario? Newmarket and Brampton are sold out.

Thanks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked st. onge last week and they said they had none left.
I have checked the London dealerships web site and found nothing but I'll contact them again just to be sure.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

·
Administrator
13,211 Posts
If and when you get one please let me know.. you are almost a neighbour of mine - I live in Mt. Albert.

..Tom

I am looking to get my hands on a new wee very soon. Has anyone seen a 07 for sale in Ontario? Newmarket and Brampton are sold out.

Thanks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If and when you get one please let me know.. you are almost a neighbour of mine - I live in Mt. Albert.

..Tom
V-Tom, I don't know if you remember but it was you that got me hooked on a Strom. We met in the summer at the Canadian Tire parking lot in Uxbridge. You let me sit on your bike and even used your Blackberry to send me the link to this web site.

Thanks, See what you did. lol

·
Administrator
13,211 Posts
I'm glad to se you made it!

That was an interesting day.. three separate people came up to me .. one already had a Strom and is a Chiropractor in Uxbridge.. He lent me "Ghostrider" by Neil Peart (which I just got around to reading while on vacation.) Two other guys started talking to me and I guess you were one of them. Was that you that was commuting to the city every day?

These V-Stroms are SOOO addictive! If the rain lets up a bit tomorrow I may take my Strom around the block for a short run.

..Tom

V-Tom, I don't know if you remember but it was you that got me hooked on a Strom. We met in the summer at the Canadian Tire parking lot in Uxbridge. You let me sit on your bike and even used your Blackberry to send me the link to this web site.

Thanks, See what you did. lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I'm the guy commutes to the city. Currently on a Yamaha Virago.

P.S.
Do you work with Peter Gallos? I worked with him years ago untill he left to go work at Pfaff.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I know its a fair distance away, but Blackfoot Cycle in calgary is listing 07 Wee's for 6999 and 08 with ABS for 7999

They do ship, but unsure how much that would add to the price.

Cheers!

www.blackfootcycle.com

·
Administrator
13,211 Posts
I know Peter very well! I work at Pfaff Porsche. He was in the showroom yesterday or Thursday. Where do you work?

..Tom

Yes, I'm the guy commutes to the city. Currently on a Yamaha Virago.

P.S.
Do you work with Peter Gallos? I worked with him years ago untill he left to go work at Pfaff.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know Peter very well! I work at Pfaff Porsche. He was in the showroom yesterday or Thursday. Where do you work?

..Tom
I used to work with him at Scarborotown Dodge. He was the Used Car Manager then became a Wholesaler. Very nice guy. Bought my wifes Jimmy off of him.

Brian.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great way to end a thread.

I just bought a new 2007 Vee Strom DL 1000.

The price was cheaper than a new 08 Wee so I just had to get it. Best deal out there by far. I don't think anyone has a problem with getting a vee cheaper than a wee.

Thanks.
Brian.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts