StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking at
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...156028&page=40
and wondering when I will have a chance to do some mild trails. Do you have any recommendations for places to visit around the area? I know there is nothing in the immediate area, but I am willing to go to Indiana and Wisconsin for the right trail!
Please keep in mind, I am looking for something EZ for a newbie that has 0 dirt experience. Hell, even just cruising through some forest preserve on a boring dirt road would be enough for me!

Thanks!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Don't really know any mild trails around this area (at least not ones accessible to the public), just a vast network of dirt/gravel roads. However, I know there is some good riding in southern Indiana (Brown County area). You see some occasional posts from guys down that way. I do most of my "trail riding" up in Canada on old logging roads.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Don't really know any mild trails around this area (at least not ones accessible to the public), just a vast network of dirt/gravel roads. However, I know there is some good riding in southern Indiana (Brown County area). You see some occasional posts from guys down that way. I do most of my "trail riding" up in Canada on old logging roads.

Yep, there are lots of neato dirt roads (and tons of fantastic paved twisties) in southern Indiana, including some that are challenging enough to qualify as trails, especially if it's rained recently. Lots of water crossings, too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts