StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what a good fitting tank bag for my wee would be? any photo would be nice

·
Registered
490 Posts
A. use the search engine - this question has been round the block a few times. B. how big do you want/need? C. What is your budget? I have a Bags Connection Engage XL (Twisted Throttle) that I really like for my trips - but it is not cheap. Almost as many answers as there are riders.

·
Registered
15,417 Posts
Depends on whether or not you want to use straps.
Strap types are numerous. Magnetic a bit less so.
Some of the magnetic types don't hold in front because of the plastic fairing parts. Still usable but a bother, the wind will catch them a bit.
The catalogs are full of pictures.
I'm using a magnetic single pocket Joe Rocket. I had a really nice strap type Cortech that I destroyed.
Strap types make gassing up a bit more of a bother.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
For an everyday motorcycle purse it would be hard to beat the Joe Rocket Manta Magnetic Tank Bag.

It's the perfect size and fits the Wee like it was made for it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
bags connection tank bags if you don't like the idea of anything "touching" the tank. I have the daypack II, works good for keeping junk out of my pockets and unlocks quickly for fuel stops.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I really like my smaller First Gear Silverstone magnetic bag. Perfect for my needs.

·
Registered
78 Posts
For an everyday motorcycle purse it would be hard to beat the Joe Rocket Manta Magnetic Tank Bag.

It's the perfect size and fits the Wee like it was made for it.
Does the Joe Rocket Manta Magnetic Tank Bag "XL" fit on wee?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Bags connection is awesome stuff, I have the Daypack II and it's perfect for small stuff

·
Registered
98 Posts
Fieldsheer "Access" magnetic tank bag ~ $45

These sorts of things are subjective, but I like this one, and it's not much money (I chose to not use the word "cheap" -- for it's very-good quality):

FieldSheer Access Tank Bag - Magnetic - $44.99 closeout special! In stock NOW! :: MSRP: $79.99

I had one on my mule (KLR), and bought a second for my horse (Wee). Twin zippered side pockets, raincover (that I keep in the forward pocket), decent capacity main storage: metal water bottle, dried fruit for a quick snack when I'm going to ride through rather than eat, and room to spare. Plenty of powerful magnets, so it won't shift about.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
24 Posts
recommend the Bags Connection "City" bag w/ the quick disconnect ring. Quality
stuff.
That is the one I have and it is working great. Mine has the power option as well.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ok I'm back... here it is:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts