StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a dealer to recommend to buy a 2011 or 2012 Wee in the area? I just moved back to the US from Germany and I'm looking to pick one up in the next month or so. I've only checked out one dealer so far and that was called Heyser Cycle in Laurel, MD. Thought I'd check here to see if anyone has a preferred dealer and also to see if anyone knows of any 2011's still sitting on the floor anywhere.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't know what they have in, but there is Ellicott City Motorsports, off of Rt. 40. There is another place in Glen Burnie, can't remember the name:confused:, just inside 695 on route 2.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I do not know what the have in stock but two on the eastern shore of Maryland. Cambridge Motorsports in Cambridge Maryland and the other one is in Salsbury Md. My wife purchsed her 09 Wee at the Salsbury shop and got a very good deal. I got my 08 on Craigs list (the prior owner lives in Rockville)and got, in my opinion, a terrific deal.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Coleman Powersports in Woodbridge

I have not bought a bike there, but Coleman Powersports in Woodbridge had two new and one used DL650 on the showroom a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I bought mine from Twigg Cycles in Hagerstown, MD. I think they have a 2011. Call and ask for Keith. Great family and group of guys. Fantastic service dept.

·
Registered
66 Posts
good dealer

If you want a 2011 or 2012 call Montgomeryville cycle center in Hatfield,Pa. Good people.I got a Good deal on a 2011; another one left as of 1/20/12.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I bought my 2009 new for $5,900 at Village Powersports (Village Feed) in Unionville, Va just a few miles north of Orange. They usually have a good supply of V-Stroms in stock. Talk to Lucretia.

·
Registered
7 Posts
JT Motorsports

I bought my '08 at JT Motorsports in Frederick MD, and buy moto related stuff from them. Very nice folks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Try Manassass Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki. Prices are reasonable, sales people are very knowledgable and take time to try to fit you with the best bike for your needs. The service guys are a trip, and extremely helpful about the little things that can jump up and bite you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently bought and 650 Adventure from Romney Cycles in Romney WW. A bit of a drive for you but well worth it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts