StromTrooper banner

Looking for 2009 Dl650 Owners Manual

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Vinnie K 
#1 ·
Recently purchased a 2009 650 v strom. I need to locate the owners manual, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Vinnie

#2 ·
A small owners manual should come with the bike, atleast it did during new purchase. Check under the seat, lots of people put them there. Ask the original owner if they still have it. If you are referring to the much larger shop manual, you'll have to pony up about $100 and use the google internet thingy to find them.... but be warned: don't ask for any links to free sites that illegally post the manual, it puts people in bad moods.

#4 ·
manuals

for my 2007 its part # 99011-27G53-03A for the small owners manual

and

99500-36135-03E for the Service Manual (its a great read )

get it from your dealer - or there is a link somehwere on this forum

BTW - the genuine Suzuki service manual is of a higher print quality than any of my american auto manuals !!

#5 ·
If all you want is the owners manual, you can order it online from the Suzuki website. It's about $25, and they print them to order. I got one for my Bandit, and it took less than a week.

Not a shop manual, but it does have a lot of good info you may want if you are on the road.

Just looked, and couldn't find a link (site changed), but if you dig around, you might be able to find it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.