StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am from the UK and have come to visit Canada for 12 months and have had to leave my beloved 2010 White Wee at home. I have came with my other half and have ended up with a Pick up (which you guys calls a truck) to take across Canada. We will be travelling from Toronto direction West heading to Kelowna, BC from the 26th July in the truck over the course of a week. While over here we want to meet Canadians so we can see what life if like on the other side of the pond.

While on this road trip we will be driving the Truck and will be sleeping in the back of it. It would be great to see some Vstroms during our travels and have a beer and a chat with some of the riders. Would anyone who lives around the Trans Canada highway be able to offer us a place to park our truck for one night along the route? (We don't need water/electricity). Doesn't matter if its 1 hour from the highway as it would be great to explore the country and meet people from it.

Also, if anyone know of any biker events/rallies going on across the country please shout them out. Would be great to try to attend some. Feel free to PM me.

James

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Ride for sight is happening a little north east of toronto a week and a half from now, it's $75 (i think) to get in and they have live bands on saturday...

you may also be able to rent a harley from various dealerships (i know mackies does), dunno if they would honour your licence though

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you make it all the way to the west coast, Cycle BC has rentals in Vancouver and I think on Vancouver Island as well. They have Vstroms on their rental list. Their website has some interesting ideas for what to see in the area as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts