StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to hear about the breakfast club this weekend. I still think it's a great idea and should be pursued in the near future.

I did a LOT of riding in the souther interior this weekend. A couple of cruiser friends and I put on 2600 kms over 5 days, riding out of my place at OK Falls.

Thursday was just the ride from Vancouver to OK Falls

Friday, did a loop into Washington through Oroville, Tonasket, Republic, Kettle Falls, Grand Forks, Osoyoos and back to OK Falls. Great ride, particularly through the Colville National park/forest. No traffic, lots of hills and twisties.

Saturday did a BIG loop through Kelowna, Vernon, Lumby, Needles, ferry, Nakusp, Slocan, Castlegar, Christina Lake, Grand Forks, Osoyoos and OK Falls (780 km.). Had about an hour of cold heavy rain and heavy wind from Nakusp going south, but the Wee handled it very well.

Sunday did a leisurely ride through Osoyoos, Rock Creek, Beaverdell, Kelowna, Penticton, Naramata OK Falls. The ride from Rock Creek to Kelowna is a really great one.

Today (Monday) went from OK Falls to Princeton, Merrit, Spences Bridge, Hope, north side of the Fraser to home.

I'm exhausted!!!

Unfortunately no pics as I forgot the camera.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sounds like a great trip.

Next time remember that camera!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts