StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll have a free month, starting mid-August and want to ride West to California and maybe Utah. I'm looking for a co-rider who would be free too and advise as well as info on a route and scenery to look at.

All suggestion welcome...

No suggestion received so far, only browsing??? No one has done this kind of trip???

·
Registered
852 Posts
Jean-Marc,

I will be with you in spirit! I would love to do something like that. Matter of fact I had scheduled a trip like that last year. Only problem is that about a week before I was to leave, I was told my position was being cut so the new school superintendent could hire a couple more 'advisors' at the school board building - read that friends that helped during elections.

So having to find a job kind of interfered with that trip.

I just started a new full-time job in June. I don't think they would appreciate me taking a month's leave of absense quite this soon. I do need the job, so I think I will take a pass.

Please file frequently during your adventure. Make sure you make it to Moab and if possible say "Howdy" to Fred Hink at Arrownhead Motorsports for me!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This project is still in the early stages so far. I have not define a route yet nor time frame, but I have a full month available. Thanks for the information sent. I'd also like to visit Ocala National Forest and do some off road there. Let me know about places to visit in that region as well as accomodation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts