StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I log in to the Forum using my User Name and Password. I get acknowledgement that I'm logged in and then the forum page appears. If I want to reply to a posting or post a new thread, I'm moved to the appropriate page where I type my thoughts or questions. When I click Submit, I get a screen that says I am not logged in. Then I have to log in again. Some times I'm wisked right back to the new posting I was working on, some times the new posting is lost. Thoughts? What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm already a fan of ccleaner. I use it regularly. But it cleans out those temp files at the end of a session when all windows are closed and I'm ready to shut down. This problem is specific to this forum, when I am trying to submit a post or new thread.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark
No, my attempts at posting have only been to introduce myself, to ask questions here, and to try to post in the general discussion area. So it's a puzzle to me as to why I am having this issue.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, Firefox is my main brower of choice. I can try using IE and I can try an alternate computer if yo uthink that would be useful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts