StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and I are leaving for Arkansas on 10-19-11 and was looking for suggestions for good clean motels in Eureka Springs and in Russellville. We are going to Broken Bow Ok. the first night then picking up the Talimena senic byway and then into Mena. From there just where ever looks good.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Stop in Wichita Falls and pick me up.:thumbup: I have family just east of Mena that I visit quite often, and I never tire of the route you are going. Do the Cliffside Motel at Jasper on Hwy 7. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestions. Really enjoy riding in Arkansas, great people all over the state and some of the best riding around. Two or three other people backed out of the trip so it will just be my son and myself on our Wees. Can't wait.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like the weather is going to be great. Leaving Weds. morn about 6 am meet my son in Pflugerville and head out on all back roads.:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Can't help with lodging in Russellville or Eureka even though I've been through both XXX times.

If you want the Arkansas epicenter of good riding, that would be Jasper. Only downside is maybe lack of motel rooms to your standards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts