StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I need to get a backup key for my Givi Trekker Outback topbox. I have a Givi blank, but I need to find someone who can cut a internal cut / laser cut key. Anyone have any reccommendations in the GTA / Richmond Hill / Markham / area?

TIA,

GG

·
Registered
150 Posts
I called at least a dozen locksmiths in the GTA on this question last year, the Kawasaki came with a set of Givi V35's but only one key. I wound up buying new lock sets ($80) because I couldn't find anyone who could cut the Givi blank.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Near Warden and Lawrence, Acme Lock and Key. If the same old guy is still there he can cut any key. 2077 Lawrence Ave E, Scarborough, ON M1R 2Z4. (416) 699-9999. It's a small shop and they're not always open, so call in advance.

With all that said, if you're willing to enjoy a ride, Jeffrey's Hardware in Midland is the kind of place with old guys who work magic. They created working keys for my old Kawi from the several broken bits I had...being the only key I had for it. 526 Dominion Ave., Midland.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
There's a # on your key. Just call Givi and they should be able to send pre-cut keys off that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts