StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently saw a bike that had locks for the quick release panniers racks. The keyed lock was a 2" diameter knob that replaced one of the quick release 1/4 turn bolts. Owner bought the bike with locks already on it so didn't know. I have searched extensively and cannot find anything; SW Motech site, Twisted Throttle, Ebay, Google and all return no results.

_

·
Registered
274 Posts
Givi and SW Motech both make them for select bikes, the V-Strom not being one of them. I don't know of other manufacturers that made them.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Recently saw a bike that had locks for the quick release panniers racks. The keyed lock was a 2" diameter knob that replaced one of the quick release 1/4 turn bolts. Owner bought the bike with locks already on it so didn't know. I have searched extensively and cannot find anything; SW Motech site, Twisted Throttle, Ebay, Google and all return no results.

_
Is this what you are looking for?

We do carry it but it isn't the easiest thing to find on the site. You can see it here: https://www.twistedthrottle.com/sw-motech-keyed-locking-quick-lock-fasteners-pair

Kevin

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts