StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there in the southern NH area? Looking to do some local (NH, ME, MA) half day or one day rides, but am new to the ADV/Dual Sport world. Let me know if any of you are still on your bikes this late into the year.

Greg

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi Greg,
Getting kinda late in the season. I just pickled my bike a couple of days ago. Yes, there may be a day here or there, but I threw in the towel for the season so I could do my winter re-arrangement of the garage to fit both cars in along with the bike ( on battery tender, of course ). Keep your eyes open on these regional threads for camping/riding events that will unfold for next season.
Ride safe.
gary

Reactions: Rollingcarpenter55

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I rode this week, but they salted the roads on Wed so may be done unless we get some good rain. Like Gary said keep your eye on this and the event section. We have campouts scheduled nearly every month starting in May...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in Salem, NH. Bought my new DL650 in April of 2016. Rode it at least twice a week all last winter with the exception of 2 weeks when there was too much snow on the roads. Just bought heated gloves, so ready to do some longer rides this winter!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Hit me up if you want to do a ride, I'm in Nashua. I'll stay on the road until they throw the salt down, will ride if 40F+, I don't like ice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I rode to work on Monday of this week. Now the salt and ice are back in control, so the Vee is back in the garage on the tender.

Thank you for the feedback and advice. And I'll definitely be in touch with those of you close by who are crazy like me!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check out the ]Yankee Beemers Motorcycle Club] we have lots of rallies and rides this year . I’m the Club Road Captain. The rides will be posted on the YB forum. All brands welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts