StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Strom to SE Ohio for some camping this weekend. There’s some fun winding roads to get there and even more fun gravel roads once we got to the AEP rec lands. They own thousand upon thousands of acres they mined for coal years ago. They made a deal with ODNR and now it’s an amazing piece of land with gravel roads for days. Here’s some pics. My Shinko rear tire is pretty much done but it did the job for the weekend. We stopped at the “Muskie bucket” and got some pics. Amazing how big those machines were. After a lot of gravel roads we went back to the campsite and relaxed for the evening.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In my neck of the woods. That is one of my favorite areas to ride
I almost sent ya a message but it was kinda last minute. You ever go down that Dye cemetery road? We ended up on it and found an old cemetery with some pretty old plots. Think the oldest one we saw was born on 1835. I’m amazed at the amount of land they have out there.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I almost sent ya a message but it was kinda last minute. You ever go down that Dye cemetery road? We ended up on it and found an old cemetery with some pretty old plots. Think the oldest one we saw was born on 1835. I’m amazed at the amount of land they have out there.
I’ve been down most of the roads at one point or another. I do remember a couple cemeteries could I go right to them probably my not.
if you decide to hit the area again shoot me a message if you want some company.
I also got a place you can camp and I’ll gladly show you around Muskingum and coshocton counties sometime if your interested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts