StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone was wanting to sell a slip on exaust for the 1000 also do many companys sell a full system i mostly see slip ons thanks:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I run a set of Scorpions that are awesome for what you are looking for. Great throaty sound and increased performance. They work well with PCIII for performance mods. They save lots of weight. They are not cheap. However, I can not complain. All this, and not too loud. We all use earplugs anyway, right?

·
Registered
813 Posts
I run a set of Scorpions that are awesome for what you are looking for. Great throaty sound and increased performance. They work well with PCIII for performance mods. They save lots of weight. They are not cheap. However, I can not complain. All this, and not too loud. We all use earplugs anyway, right?
Hmmmm, thinking of Scorpions myself. I've heard that the Two Bros are one of the loudest on a Vee (the titanium ones I had on my VTR were certainly loud), any idea of how the two compare? They are about the same $ over here and I don't want my Vee too loud...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Leo Vince

Leo Vince slip-ons are all you need. They are reasonably priced, sound magnificent, are light and no need for a PCIII. I have 60.000 klms on mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts