StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to France next month witch it came up in conversation last night i was asked do you have to put them light deflectors on your head lights like you do on car Question Question Question i have no Idea

can any one help me with this

thanks in advance bod

·
Registered
39 Posts
Are you sure ? Or is this V-Strom specific somehow ? I have the same question for the Wee... You used to have to do all bikes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
With dellboy on this one.........

No you don't.

Bikes generally have pretty much a symetrical beam pattern.

If unsure about what you need to take/do when travelling abroad,
a good source of info is www.theaa.com look under "Motoring Advice"
then "European Driving"

Hope this helps, and have a good trip.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right i have just don a highly complicated test on the said mater and the out come is should not need beam benders

the highly complicated test was ride on the other side of the road and see how fare the light beam go's on the other side. not as far as i thought it wood

·
Registered
109 Posts
Go to France and have fun :cool:

we were ther last week with a few V-Stroms, (15 V-Stroms, 1 Sv and 2 BMW)
nobody asked for anything. The french people waved to us from the roadside and no police noticed about us.
In the franceforum someone wrote,
if it is a law, you have to get reflector at your helmet, then it meens, it will be fine, if you have somone but if not,... dont't panic, nobody is interested in it :rolleyes:

France is a very sympatic country for biker and we love the roads and the weather and the people ....

For fotos and some information, just have a look in the Ardèche-thread or look at my page, if you like ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi gilla, them views are stuning
i am geting all gidy. only got 15 more sleeps before we go to France :cool::):)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts