StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm shopping for light brackets on amazon, but some aren't cheap.

Since i don't want to waste time and money on trial and error, i thought i'd ask you guys!

I have the givi crash bars, and the site says they are 1" in diameter. Has anyone bought brackets to install lights on the bars? Is there a type of bracket you prefer over another? I like KC, but there are adjustable ones, and even basic no names. Of course, the cheaper the better :p

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I never wanted to have them installed on engine guards. In fact my bike had OEM aux lights installed this way but I removed them for simple reason - if I drop the bike the aux lights might be pushed towards the engine and crash the radiator and the lights as well. I always had them attached to lower legs of front forks using existing bolt that is holding front fender. even if you drop the bike most likely they will survive and also they are in constant movement together with your front wheel direction as opposite of fixed headlights. But it's up to you. Just my 2c.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already had to replace the radiator due to dealership incompetence, the givi bars allow me to place the lights farther from the engine.

IF i ever fall, a 20$ light will be the least of my problems, trust me ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts