StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a license plate frame with LEDs for running, brake, and turn signal augmentation. So I have to run a bunch of wires from the license plate frame to under the seat towards the rear where I have Eastern Beaver brake light and running light power, and then to the turn signal wires somehow.

My question is if there are any suggestions about how/where it best to run the wiring, and where to tap the turn signals.?

Thanks!

·
Registered
824 Posts
What Eastern Beaver unit do you have?
If it is the "brake/tail/signal adapter" (either ver. 1 or 2) - that's all you need (yellow and blue are the signals), no reason to hunt for the trurn wires, follow/download instructions from the EB site
run the wires in heat shrink, you can go through the fender and zip-tie them to the tail light bundle and up into the rear area under the seat.
You don't state the year of your bike. If it is a 12 or 13, the EB adapter will connect to the bike wiring under the seat between the storage area and the left rear colored panel. The bike connector is black and the EB connector ends are white-you'll have to look for the correct shape. After you do the install you can run your wires to the adapter wires anywhaere you like, there's a lot of room.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts