StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just that. have one? know of one? want to go in on one?

i can't take parking outside anymore - my poor baby wants to be protected :(

·
Registered
368 Posts
The only thing that I can suggest is to search craigslist for your area, local neighborhood listings, even public storage options in your area to keep your bike.

I got lucky and found a mom and pop style public storage at a great price via craigslist. They are clearly 1/3 cheaper then the big name brand storage units and do not care that there is a motorcycle in there as long as I keep the place clean.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only thing that I can suggest is to search craigslist for your area, local neighborhood listings, even public storage options in your area to keep your bike.

I got lucky and found a mom and pop style public storage at a great price via craigslist. They are clearly 1/3 cheaper then the big name brand storage units and do not care that there is a motorcycle in there as long as I keep the place clean.

thanks for the suggestion. i'm definitely looking for a garage, though, not a storage unit. i plan to ride through the winter unless it gets really nasty... i'd just like a place to keep it sheltered when i'm not riding. and a place to wrench on my other bike. :/

will keep looking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts