StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard so many say what a great site this is and I totally agree.

That said, Brendan certainly deserves something for all his hard work.
So, on behalf of Brendan let's all try to cough up something to show our appreciation.

Do most of you agree that Howboucha deserves our consideration in the form of a few bucks?

Thanks, Bruce

·
Registered
297 Posts
+1

I've purchased a shirt to help the cause...is there a paypal account we can donate a little spare change to? Send him flowers? Strip-O-Gram?

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
297 Posts
$20 sent. It's not a lot, but I know I've saved that 10-fold just from buying slightly used farkles for my Wee in the classifieds, not the mention the helpful advice I've received from many of you re: sprocket installs, center stand installs, wishing I HAD read about not completely un-screwing the bar-ends to get them out (but reading about what happened after the fact and how to fix it), etc...

This is an awesome site and I think we'd all be bummed if it didn't exist...

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$20 sent. ...
This is an awesome site and I think we'd all be bummed if it didn't exist...
Also sent $20.
I agree. This is an awesome site.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sent $35

Bruce, you sat out the ride too?
Hi Dan,

I don't like riding the super slab. So, it would have taken over 7 hrs. for me to get to the beginnging of the ride. That was a bit much for a weekend ride.

I'm probably taking off to the CT coast this afternoon. I could use a ride and it is starting to get nice in CT.

·
570 Posts
Hi Dan,

I don't like riding the super slab. So, it would have taken over 7 hrs. for me to get to the beginnging of the ride. That was a bit much for a weekend ride.

I'm probably taking off to the CT coast this afternoon. I could use a ride and it is starting to get nice in CT.
Grrr. Still raining here!
Any nice areas your wy to ride? I'd like to try something different.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about I get my t-shirt before I donate any cash :rolleyes: I have yet to see it and Paypal accecpted my payment in late March/early April :confused:

I don't know about that but I don't believe that it is some grand scheme to not give you a t-shirt or to take your money.

If you have a problem, I respect that but please do not muck up this thread, start another topic.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Well I have posted my request a cpl times now and sent PM's to no avail. I thought the sale of t-shirts supported the site. Getting the shirt would be nice :rolleyes: Hell the Hats have already been shipped :confused:

I don't know about that but I don't believe that it is some grand scheme to not give you a t-shirt or to take your money.

If you have a problem, I respect that but please do not muck up this thread, start another topic.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$$$$$$$$$$$$$

See now that I didn't know :confused: Thnx for the PM :cool:
You solved it like a gentleman, very civil and nothing nasty. I can really appreciate that!

OK everyone. We are doing good. Either on this tread or the other one, let's keep it up.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
DMF109 & Bhazz , you guys should save the money for ....................:rolleyes:
RAIN GEAR! BUUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:twisted:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I couldn't help it .......MYBAD:confused:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts