StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in "Wanted" a while back but no one contacted us....

Twisted Throttle in Exeter, RI in is in need of a 2014 V-Strom 1000 to do development on. Let us borrow yours for a week so we can make prototypes, and we'll provide you with a gift certificate or give you the final product/s we develop for your bike!

We do not cut, weld, drill or modify bikes used for prototyping and will return your baby to you exactly the way she came to us... plus a few more toys. If your bike appears on the list and you want to discuss it with us please call Greg Gavitt at 855-255-5550 x-8126 Hours and direction HERE

Kevin
I have an editor at a major magazine interested in a set of auxiliary light mounts. I would love to get him outfitted right away so he can test the set Denali D4 lights I sent to him. You naturally, will also get a set of light mounts designed for the DL1000 too.

Kevin

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking the New England forum is the best one for this. There were only 21 Vee2 owners replying in the ownership poll at http://www.stromtrooper.com/information-vault/199353-what-v-strom-s-do-you-have.html

Good luck.
Thanks greywolf.

This is the second thread I've started... It might be overkill to start another one. If you want to alert anyone I would encourage it but I try to be as low-impact as possible. Most of my time here is spent as a "lurker". I have read many a valuable post from you over the years. You are a knowledgeable Strom Trooper who has helped many a noob.

Kev

·
Registered
576 Posts
Not lookin' for a '12 DL650 Adventure, huh? Dang!!
Ride safe, all.
g

·
Registered
576 Posts
Ya, that IS sweet! One day I'm gonna ride down and visit y'all before I move to north Georgia! :)
g

·
Registered
666 Posts
If only you had a Seattle branch... ;)
Yeah, no shit eh. That's a bit of a ride lol. They could use my bike all they wanted.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Wondering how the R&D is going on the DL1KA 2014+ bike?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts