StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is best?? Will be going on an 07 DL 650.

I like the looks of the Staintune much more but not the price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I ordered the staintunes, did that before I saw the holeshot. However one problem I see w/ all of the systems available for the 07 is that it does away w/ the catalytic converter. Thus making the bike an off road only deal in a lot of states. What are your thoughts on this?

·
0 Posts
Plenty of aftermarket parts are designated as "off-road" legal only.

Do I personally worry about it much?
No..., but I live in a part of Ohio where a yearly vehicle inspection is not required.

If one IS required where one resides...I might think differently.

Does that make sense??

BTD.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's required here but I don't think its aggressively enforced w/ bikes. Kind of why I went w/ the staintunes. I can slap on the factory If I need to pass.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Get a Yoshimura, looks great

Which is best?? Will be going on an 07 DL 650.

I like the looks of the Staintune much more but not the price.
- sounds great and it's Suzuki :):):):)

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
well I ordered the staintunes, did that before I saw the holeshot. However one problem I see w/ all of the systems available for the 07 is that it does away w/ the catalytic converter. Thus making the bike an off road only deal in a lot of states. What are your thoughts on this?
All of the aftermarket pipe get rid of the Cat. That's one of the reasons to do it. :devil_70:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the Staintune on. Fit, finish & sound are fantastic. W/ the baffle in it is hardly any louder than stock & weighs considerably less. I have not had the baffle out yet.

couple things though..

This went on a 2007.

High price due to the additional collector. (looks & fits better than stock though)

TAKE OFF THE CENTERSTAND & LOOSEN THE FRONT HEAD PIPE BEFORE RMOVAL OF THE STOCK SYSTEM.

Just saying, you will save yourself about 2 hrs of screwing around.:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts