StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it easy to replace? Dealer broke off the hazard switch knob when they were building up the bike. They did it back in October last year, had the bike in for service etc a couple of months ago and hadn't got it ordered. Finally after a week they told me it had to come from Japan. Must be being shipped over by canoe given the time taken for it still not to be here.

So when it comes in I'm thinking it might be less stressful for me to change it over.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The same thing happened to mine. I'm going to take it in next week. You have to remove most of the center fairing so you can get to the wiring harness plug that is somewhere on the frame area. Just like in the manual where it describes raising the fuel tank is what it looks like. I can trace the wiring harness till it disappears somewhere under the tank so I guess the plug is somewhere in that area. I'm having them install a 12volt outlet at the same time so it shouldn't cost much since they are going to have it apart anyway. They said about an hours charge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts