StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the Leesburg Bikefest? I've never been, so I'm thinking to ride out probably on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I looked at the website www.leesburgbikefest.com It looks like a lot of stuff to see even if it is a little Harleyfied.

It's a nice town. I may do some long overdue bicycle miles but I'm a definite maybe for Saturday if I can get some pedal power in early.

BTW- April 29 not 22nd in case someone is riding up from Naples or something :D

Rod

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I probably should've given a little more information. It runs April 28-30th, and from what I understand it's a sort of mini-Bike Week. I've got a co-worker who's also interested in riding out and the 29th would probably be best for us.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have been several times with the HD riders, it's a good show. Kind of like when Daytona started 500 years ago. It is growing and will get bigger each year.
I would go this year but a softball tournament will take me the other way. Have a good time. Take lawn chairs if you want to sit and listen to the concerts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
let's meet

If you guys dicide to go, arrange a meeting place and a time.Who knows I may join you. :wink:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I never made it out to Leesburg. My bike is still in the shop because the new parts are on back-order from the factory. On the plus side, it's being fixed under warranty because the secondary valve actuator is considered part of the emission control, and that's covered for 5 years.

Maybe I'll ride out for Riding Into History in St. Augustine on May 20th, if my bike is ready by then...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts