StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on going to Leesburg Bike Fest this weekend? I rode through today and saw I was the only Strom representing. :jawdrop:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Anyone planning on going to Leesburg Bike Fest this weekend? I rode through today and saw I was the only Strom representing. :jawdrop:
And you were expecting what?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I ws in leesburg over the weekend also but I didnt see any thing of interest. I had to work on my sisters house in belleview and only rode thru Leesburg though. On the way up I got into a sport bike mess on 75. There was a group of about 30 bikes running in a very structured ride doing about 60 in the left lane of 75. They had traffic snarled up for about a mile behind them. Every one was jockeying back an forth trying to get around them. When got passed the leader came roaring up beside me giving me hand signals to get back in the formation. I think he was suprised when I continued pulling away from them.
Curt

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
When got passed the leader came roaring up beside me giving me hand signals to get back in the formation.
You missed the opportunity to signal your admiration of his fabulous leadership qualities.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts