Strom Trooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$16 LED turn signals, running lights and flashing brake light.

I wanted to post a quick review of these inexpensive turn signals with integrated running lights. In short, they are great so far.
I actually didn’t realize they had running lights when I purchased them but am very happy to have them. They are quite bright and very visible during the day, so much so I leave my driving lights off most of time. They have the so called “waterfall” pattern for the turn signals and thru the stock blinker module they are a bit fast and maybe a little dim, but still much improved from my previous ones. I have an led conversion module coming. The rear signals also incorporate flashing brake lights which are excellent, much better and brighter than expected. Overall I’m very happy with the functionality of these and they seem to be very robust and waterproof. They are very flexible at the base and seem like they will endure a lot of abuse.
Time will tell. I’ll update.
For the life of me, I could not get the link to work here so it follows.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
How bright are these?

On the Amazon page, there's a review with a video clip comparing this LED light against the OEM incandescent (to see the video, you have to click on the "show all 6 reviews" link). The incandescent appears to be a whole lot brighter.

Have you done any comparison in daylight? How bright do they seem to you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts