StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to pull the trigger and bought the last orange Wee at the local dealership on Vancouver Island on the coast of BC. I was fence sitting between a black Vee and an orange Wee. Both dealers on the island are almost completely out of bikes and no word on when the 2010s will be coming in-probably not until late fall or early winter. These things seem to be going off the shelf pretty quick! Since there were no more Vees in stock, and the last orange was being offered at $1K off, that made the decision for me. After the orange one is gone, the only strom left in the store is a black Wee- also very nice bike. I also ordered Givi E36 and 45 bags for it, engine guard, skid plate, heated grips and hand guards for starters.

Not the most original purchase around, but I am pretty stoked! I just had no idea the supply would run out so early in the year...

Islandrider

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
I also ordered Givi E36 and 45 bags for it, engine guard, skid plate, heated grips and hand guards for starters.

Not the most original purchase around, but I am pretty stoked! I just had no idea the supply would run out so early in the year...
Welcome to the pumpkin patch!!!

Get a fork brace and center stand ordered. Take the shield off or order a Madstad or put washers under the lower shield bolts.

R.I.P. (Retire In Peace, thanks for the great ride.)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

Get a fork brace and center stand ordered. Take the shield off or order a Madstad or put washers under the lower shield bolts.

+1.....absolute MUST DO mods!

·
Welfare Funder
375 Posts

is this to change the angle of the shield? How many would you start with?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts