StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I'm leaving Las Vegas on the 20th to ride to Oshkosh, Wisconsin for the EAA convention. I have the VEE all ready to go mechanically however, I would like to gather list of of other stromtroopers along my route who may be able to help me out if I have a failure enroute. My route is I-15 to I-70 in Utah. East on I-70 to Denver then I-76 to Sydney, Ne and I-80 to Des Moines. After Des Moines I'm taking the state highways through Madison and on to Oshkosh. If you are along that route and willing to help if I have a breakdown please post up or PM me contact information. Of course anyone who ends up in Vegas needing assistance I have a garage, tools and a pretty good V-Strom group to help out.

Thanks in advance

Here is a Google map of my intended route. My return trip will be through the Dakotas up to Glacier NP in Montana and back to Vegas through SLC I don't have that one planned out yet though...

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Sweet! Have a nice safe trip. My Dad used to live in Oshkosh, it's a pretty little town this time of year. Be glad you missed the May Flies, they fall like rain.

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts