StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this fit a Givi shield on a Wee? Mike in Fremont, Ca.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I have the Laminar Touring Lip but it is installed on my stock screen. The lip uses sticky tabs to secure to the screen and if the Givi is the same width or wider than the stock screen you should be okay.

Rodney
Rodney i have found wind buffeting to be a major problem with the givi(less so) and with the stock shield(more so) The lip was on my mind and i wonder what you think of it? thanks J.R

·
Administrator
17,099 Posts
Rodney i have found wind buffeting to be a major problem with the givi(less so) and with the stock shield(more so) The lip was on my mind and i wonder what you think of it? thanks J.R
Wow...my Givi is nothing but smooth air.:confused: If you really want to make any shield better, go with the Madstad bracket.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Stromba, where abouts are you in B.C. ??

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Wow...my Givi is nothing but smooth air.:confused: If you really want to make any shield better, go with the Madstad bracket.
Thanks BigB. Thats my missing link undoubtably.
i will order one today. I`m kinda tall and that may be the issue.
i actually went back to the stock shield as the turbulance over the givi hurt!! Also the givi melted my dash...sniff.. But the angles the madstad gives may cure both ills thanks J.R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts