StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you stromtroopers planning on attending Laconia NH bike week in June? http://www.laconiamcweek.com/

We will be just completing a 3 week cross country trip and will be going to check things out (and smile at the Harley crowd). Growing up my family had a cabin nearby, but I have never been to the rally. Just checking to see, I would buy the first coffee or beer.

I would love to meet and ride with some New England stromtroopers...being a Massachusetts native lost on the left coast.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Get there a few days earlier and I will meet you at the Americade. I think we will be headed South again by the Laconia Rally. WE will be at lake George June 5,6,7. Have a great ride.

Clem

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
I usually avoid it but work several days a week in Manchester, NH so I'm in the neighborhood.

If you want to wander around some back roads, I saved a nice day-long route saved that's basically a big loop around Mt Washington, including some scenic dirt roads and the 'mangus.

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll go up one or two nights during the week. I stay clear of the lakes region on the weekends of bike week if at all possible. Keep us posted of when you might be around.

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
I'll go up one or two nights during the week. I stay clear of the lakes region on the weekends of bike week if at all possible. Keep us posted of when you might be around.
I'd be up to loop up from Manchester on a weekday, if you're up for it. There are six guys who ride at work so we could bring our own posse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts