StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and 4 others head to california on 13 day trip anyone want to tag along or meet up with us? Probably stop in topeka, denver, las vegas and then on to hollywood. On the way back goin to idaho and somehow back to Ky. Who Knows? Any thoughts are welcome. thanks.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Me and 4 others head to california on 13 day trip anyone want to tag along or meet up with us? Probably stop in topeka, denver, las vegas and then on to hollywood. On the way back goin to idaho and somehow back to Ky. Who Knows? Any thoughts are welcome. thanks.
You might want to state your time frame...

Stromette

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, May 16 leaving KY and try to get to CA by the 20th and then back to KY by the 28th. First day leaving ky will try to get to topeka and trying to camp somewhere. Second day somewhere in Colorado. Third day Vegas. Fourth day Hollywood. We will probably take interstate there and mostly two lane highways back to KY. Will have about 7 days to get back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in northern Ca. near Placerville. Good days ride north of L.A. Have some room in the house and a camp trailer outside and I'm a damn good cook.

Tom turner
pobox 246 Somerset, Ca. 95684
[email protected]
530 620 5721 hm
530 308 9906 wk

·
Registered
3 Posts
sorry oregon coast, had some family emergencies and haven't logged on in a while. Have an open door policy here. So yes, anyone coming thru the area is welcome. I am in the foothill wine country halfway between Tahoe and Sacramento. 3 hrs to Yosemite. Lots of great riding in this area. I am also a whitewater guide and time permitting may be able to get you on the river and yes, I did say I'm a good cook.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts