StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I knew everything there was to know about after market seats - Russel, the Mayers, Sergeant, etc. ... and just now, despite many, many hours of reading about seats on multiple forums, I've only just now heard of "Kon Tour".

Anyone have any experience with them? How did I miss them all this time?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
According to Web Bike World-http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-seat/custom-motorcycle-seat.htm It is not the be all to end all.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
It looked decent, sounded good on paper, prices were pretty much about the same as others, but the webbike review was less than what I expected, I'm also curious if anyone has one? Cheers--BB

·
Registered
703 Posts
Interesting website. I'm always suspicuous of aragant and elitist sale pitches. Probably just target marketing to the GS crowd.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I've since found a thread on ADV with lots of (unflattering) info. Looks like the Kon Tour guy himself made an appearance in the thread.

Guess I could've googled around more before asking here - sorry. Still, if anyone has any first-hand experience with them, I'd love to hear it. Especially if it's positive, as that seems the exception at this point.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yikes, doesn't sound like anyone I'd want to deal with! The best seat I've ever had was a Ultimate, made for cruisers and some big touring bikes. Des (the owner) will pay you everything back minus shipping if you aren't completely happy, he is great! Seems like the Strom crowd gets the short end of the stick on some things. Cheers--BB

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, ok .. now I've had a chance to read the whole ADV meltdown.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts