StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I went on a trip to Hallett with a local riding group and brought my race bike. One of the guys who went along brought his V. I don't think he's a member here, but I thought you all might enjoy this pic.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
You KNOW he's havin fun:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Oh hell yeah! That's cool, I don't care who you are. Now, Somebody do it on dirt please. LOL

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Damn, I'd like to go to Hallett. Let me know the next time you guys are planning a trip there. I live in Tulsa.

Steve

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The group I went goes once per year... You would do better finding a local group that goes regularly. From what one of the locals told me, they do events pretty much constantly.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Here's the link to Hallett's web site:

http://www.hallettracing.net/

I highly recommend a track day, you'll learn a bunch and it's an incredible amount of fun.
If you just want to watch a bunch of great racing the CMRA will be there July 28-29. Sunday's the day to go, that's when all the sprint races are. Given the CMRA's history the odds are very good you'll be watching a future world champ. :)

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Here's the link to Hallett's web site:

http://www.hallettracing.net/

I highly recommend a track day, you'll learn a bunch and it's an incredible amount of fun.
If you just want to watch a bunch of great racing the CMRA will be there July 28-29. Sunday's the day to go, that's when all the sprint races are. Given the CMRA's history the odds are very good you'll be watching a future world champ. :)
Thanks for the information.

I plan on taking one (maybe several) of their advanced rider training classes, hopefully soon. On three occasions I have had "Oh Sheiss" events. All of which involved turns and me fixating on where I thought I was going to hit but didn't. I really need to learn from an instructor in a controlled environment rather than by trial and error on the street.

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts