StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to buy Klotz KLR chain lube in Ontario. I can but it from the Canadian Klotz website but I need to buy a carton of ten for $145 plus tax. Want to try a can first, Ted

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I did see that page, the closest one to me was two wheel Motorsport , I phoned them but they have'nt sold klotz products for a long time

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I've never seen this before but its msds sheet is interesting. Its solely a heavy Naphthenic, which is mostly used as a blending agent, and a propellant. Most chain lubes are a mix of various solvents, oils, waxes etc. How well does this product stick to the chain?

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Almost every chain lube does a good job. There is no reason to hang your hat on just one.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I been using maxima synthetic which is a good lube but flings off a lot. I started using maxima wax which I find is building up on the chain a lot but doesn't fling. I am probably applying way too much of both types. Klotz is rated by web bike world as the best and doesn't fling off. If I can't find the Klotz I will probably start using the maxima synthetic again but sparingly, Thanks, Ted

1 - 6 of 6 Posts