StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Klim Traverse jacket

Selling a Klim Traverse jacket I purchased of EBay recently.Bought the jacket as New with tags.No armour is in the jacket.Selling because I need a XL.Selling jacket for $175 plus shipping.Only can upload 1 photo but can email more.The jacket is a size Large.

SORRY THIS IS A KLIM TRAVERSE JACKET NOT A LATITUDE

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
Selling a Klim Traverse jacket I purchased of EBay recently.Bought the jacket as New with tags.No armour is in the jacket.Selling because I need a XL.Selling jacket for $175 plus shipping.Only can upload 1 photo but can email more.The jacket is a size Large.

Hello ,Thank you for posting, Interested both Jacket and pans , did you buy them brand new?and how long did you use them?:smile2:
Thank you
Ride safe/ride long:smile2:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kalimantan Gear

Hello Ennsync,
Tried to PM you but your box is full.Both Traverse jacket and Latitude pants were purchased off EBay about a week ago.Both listing had a No return listing at the time.Jacket was listed as New with tags .Pants listed New without tags.Both look to be new.I have only tried them on in house never used.
Thanks Tim

Ps. Jacket still has tags on it

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hello Ennsync,
Tried to PM you but your box is full.Both Traverse jacket and Latitude pants were purchased off EBay about a week ago.Both listing had a No return listing at the time.Jacket was listed as New with tags .Pants listed New without tags.Both look to be new.I have only tried them on in house never used.
Thanks Tim

Ps. Jacket still has tags on it
Thank you, I emptied the box.
Ride safe/ride long
:smile2:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Klim Traverse jacket

Selling a Klim Traverse jacket I purchased of EBay recently.Bought the jacket as New with tags.No armour is in the jacket.Selling because I need a XL.Selling jacket for $150 plus shipping.Only can upload 1 photo but can email more.The jacket is a size Large.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Just a suggestion, why not delete this thread and start a new thread with the correct title? You might get the attention of more members looking for a Traverse jacket. Again, just a suggestion. GLWTS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts