StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 V-Strom 650XT Adventure
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm dying to get a pair of these boots, but there are no size 13 to be had on the planet. I've searched all the sites etc. But there are 12 and 14 available. All the reviews I've read said they fit true to American size but I'm wondering if anyone knows if I could risk the 12 or 14 if I'm a true 13. I know I can always send them back but I hate to waste my time if it's a lost cause.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also can't find anything comparable - that being a true ce mid riding boot that I can also do a little hiking around in.

·
Registered
2020 1290 Adventure S
334 Posts
I don't the answer to your question but I looked those boots up! WOW I want a pair

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I found the Klim Outlander GTX boots at motorgearstore.com (link below) in stock in all three colors in my size and presumably all other sizes. They are however $359.21 whereas RevZilla (and everywhere else) sells them for $299.99. Motorgearstore.com does have a price match guarantee, but I'm not sure yet if they'll honor it since RevZilla and everyone else is out of stock in size 13. I emailed them so when I find out I'll update this post. Also free shipping is four to six weeks so I spent $36 on 2 to 4 day shipping. So as it stands, $400 for a pair of $300 boots which was already past my budget- but I had to have them!
Hope my boot quest saga isn't putting everyone to sleep, and if you have these I would love to hear what you think about them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got a pair of Klim GTX overland goretex boots this week!

I'm in love whit them already !

**all the boot come whit a (.5) sole to add in them for ajust to 10.5 take 11, 11.5 take 12..in each box.

the fit is realy the best i've tried so far

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh Canada...! Congrats - I'd be interested in any feedback you have about them. Mine are ordered and on the way, I got the high risk red even though I was seriously thinking about the brown. What color did you get? Sounds like we're starting a Klim GTX Outlander club LOL.

·
Registered
2 Posts

I choose the dark grey one's !

Realy impress by the comfort, lightness (dont know if this Word exist lol, and the waterproof test is done. They keep me dry with style :ROFLMAO::cool:

The BOA technologie for lace is better and stiffer than I tought.

GREAT BOOTS

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found the Klim Outlander GTX boots at motorgearstore.com (link below) in stock in all three colors in my size and presumably all other sizes. They are however $359.21 whereas RevZilla (and everywhere else) sells them for $299.99. Motorgearstore.com does have a price match guarantee, but I'm not sure yet if they'll honor it since RevZilla and everyone else is out of stock in size 13. I emailed them so when I find out I'll update this post. Also free shipping is four to six weeks so I spent $36 on 2 to 4 day shipping. So as it stands, $400 for a pair of $300 boots which was already past my budget- but I had to have them!
Hope my boot quest saga isn't putting everyone to sleep, and if you have these I would love to hear what you think about them.

Ha! After all that rigmarole the Moto gear store emails me and says they can't fulfill the order - back to square one! Finally found a pair on eBay and just receive them a few days ago. It was totally worth persevering for these boots I'm super happy with them so far and they look better than the pictures and videos. The nest fit system is awesome as they are actually the shape of a foot as if you traced your foot on a piece of paper not just a generic oval. I know people bad mouth Klim for being overpriced but I love these things they are perfect for me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts