StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

My dealer screwed up when I purchase my bike and lost a part that is attached to the inside of the key cylinder before installation. The part is called a lock plate and is made from aluminum with two holes for screws.

If someone has one extra or can direct me where to find one it would be much appreciated. Dealer is trying to work directly with Suzuki but it's super slow so I thought I would see if posting here would be quicker.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Folks,

My dealer screwed up when I purchase my bike and lost a part that is attached to the inside of the key cylinder before installation. The part is called a lock plate and is made from aluminum with two holes for screws.

If someone has one extra or can direct me where to find one it would be much appreciated. Dealer is trying to work directly with Suzuki but it's super slow so I thought I would see if posting here would be quicker.

Thanks!
Hello did you ever get this part sorted out. I have the same issue.
I have the cylinders and the snap in cylinder holders but not the correct lock plate that would attach to the cylinder. Dealer cant find correct part.
I was considering making something. what was your resolution.
Thank you Please advise

1 - 2 of 2 Posts