StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kentucky troopers lets get ready for a ride. Maybe RED RIVER GORGE or something give me a shout. I just live here in Somerset, look forward to seeing y'all. TN troopers welcome.

·
Registered
93 Posts
You know me...
If I can get loose, I'd be game.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am here too

Hey lets ride....give me a date and I will try to make it too. I live here in Corbin, 08 matte black wee. just turned 2600 miles, I ride as much as possible to work, no real joy rides yet. I would like to bring my wife with her bike to get her some riding time. (?) We just bought her an 08 FZ6. She loves it and likes to ride, but has only 200 miles on it after month and 1/2.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey lets ride....give me a date and I will try to make it too. I live here in Corbin, 08 matte black wee. just turned 2600 miles, I ride as much as possible to work, no real joy rides yet. I would like to bring my wife with her bike to get her some riding time. (?) We just bought her an 08 FZ6. She loves it and likes to ride, but has only 200 miles on it after month and 1/2.

Yeah, sounds like my wife....
She hardly ever gets onher bike....:D

But it sounds like we could get a small group together...

A Saturday works best for me.....got plans this coming Sat, and on Sept 6th, but nothing else jumps to mind...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Pick a date. Only weekend I know is booked is MotoGP in Indy.

I'm in Louisville. Some good riding around The Red, but I haven't had the v-strom down there yet.

·
Registered
93 Posts
anything happening on this?

·
Registered
386 Posts
if anyone is interested, i'm a member of a local moto website (louisville) and we ride together on a regular basis. it's primarily sportbikers (not squids at all), but all are welcome. it's a great group of folks.

PM me.

frye

1 - 9 of 9 Posts