StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually saw another v-strom in north iowa today. It was on a trailer from Kentucky. Really caught my eye, for as far as I know, I have the only two stroms up here.

Tom

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry to take soooo long, but I think you saw my bike. I was coming back from Utah, by way of SD and MN. My daughter is all into the Little House on the Prairie stuff, so that's why we were going out of our way. We were heading to the Field of Dreams and on to home in KY. I wasn't hauling my 450 like in the pic, but I did have a floor on the trailer.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that would have been you if my memory serves me right. Do you still have the strom? I sold mine last year to a guy from Montana and we have riding cruisers now. I like the v-strom, but my wife really didn't like hers, so we got rid of them both and moved on to something else. We also don't have any curves till about a hundred miles away, so I just get frustrated riding the vstrom looking for curves. We trailered them out to Colorado and to the black hills twice, nice to ride out there.

Glad you responded.

Tom

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yep, I still have my bike. Got new tires and chain and sprockets since then. I did notice the lack of curvy roads in that area of the country. And, you had TWO Stroms? WOW! My wife is too short for one, and she complains about sitting on that 450. She hasn't ridden anything since she took the MSF 2 years ago.

Thanks for the reply back, Tom!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts