StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill be moving along now as my Stromin days have come to an end. Another Forum member flew in today and rode my Vee home. My touring days are done due to my injuries from Iraq so I just tool around on my Warrior now till my leg hurts then I park it. Since Stromtroopers was the source of the sale ill gladly send chuck some $$ to help this great community of riders. Ill still lurk from time to time as my wife still has her Wee.

Happy Trails and Ride safe ... tell lots of cagers they are number one :cursing:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Ill be moving along now as my Stromin days have come to an end. Another Forum member flew in today and rode my Vee home. My touring days are done due to my injuries from Iraq so I just tool around on my Warrior now till my leg hurts then I park it. Since Stromtroopers was the source of the sale ill gladly send chuck some $$ to help this great community of riders. Ill still lurk from time to time as my wife still has her Wee.

Happy Trails and Ride safe ... tell lots of cagers they are number one :cursing:
Glad you still have 2 wheels and 2 fairly functional legs.
Thank you for your service.
Glad your Vee found a good home.

R.I.P. (Retire In Peace, thanks for the great ride.)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Thanks for your service. I hope your injuries will heal.

·
Registered
41 Posts
+

Thanks for your service. I hope your injuries will heal.
I would like to thank you for your service and sacrifice also. With time things change and hopefully one day soon you can ride long and hard again.

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,115 Posts
Even without a Vee or a Wee or two sticks to rub together, you've earned a permanent badge of membership here and elsewhere where people like me are grateful for your service.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
We salute you sir. Be safe and don't be a stranger around here.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
Thanks for doing more than your fair share to keep us safe. You and your brothers are appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts

My knee was a mess, tried everything. Been going to acupuncture for three weeks and played tennis tonight without pain. Just sayin'. Good on ya.

Garryowen

·
Administrator
17,523 Posts
Please don't leave the site....you are a member 4ever!!! Thanks for all you have done for this great country, and for others that are not as fortunate.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Thanks for keeping us safe!! We tend to take our armed service prople for granted, but they do one HELL of a job, don't be a stranger!! We need more people like you!!!!! Cheers--BB

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
SaPPeR, thank you for your service and your sacrifice. Keep safe on your Warrior.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Stay safe, and thank you for your service to this Nation.

·
Banned
593 Posts
Thanks for your sacrifice. Sorry that your service has taken something you enjoy from you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts